Institutional Accomplishments 2011 : Page 1
74172012539 2011.00 2010384 2009198 20084900007 5276606 074519 BY ANY MEASURE A UNIVERSITY ON THE MOVE
To educate students for a life of fulfillment and accomplishment.
To create and translate knowledge to meet global and societal needs.
MEASURES OF EXCELLENCE
Five years ago, the Northeastern community united behind a new Academic Plan. To bring this ambitious vision to life, we moved boldly to establish three new colleges, recruit hundreds of new faculty colleagues, invest in our research enterprise, and expand our signature co-op program. We infused all of these efforts with a global perspective.
It is one thing to talk about success, but quite another to demonstrate tangible results. In the pages that follow, I invite you to learn about our remarkable accomplishments in:
• EXPANDING our leadership in global experiential education
• ATTRACTING a highly talented, diverse, and engaged student body
• CREATING innovative academic programs and partnerships
• DEVELOPING faculty strength within disciplines, across disciplines, and in emerging fields
• PROMOTING use-inspired research that solves global challenges
• FOSTERING a connected and committed alumni community
Each member of the Northeastern community has helped make our vision a reality, and I thank our faculty, students, alumni, and staff for their hard work and unwavering dedication. I look forward to continuing our university’s exciting journey with all of you.
JOSEPH E. AOUN PRESIDENT
Read the full article at http://mydigitalpublication.com/article/Northeastern/864294/85049/article.html.
Next PagePublication List